1. Smoky Sweet Potato Burgers with Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese and Avocado
No one ever said you couldn’t have your sweet potato and your burger and eat them, too. Because, well… why would anyone ever say that? Recipe here.
2. Loaded Sweet Potato Skins
Yes. Just, yes. All of the yes. Recipe here.
3. Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
There’s always room for fluff. Recipe here.
4. Spiced Sweet Potato Hummus
An even healthier way to dip . Recipe here.
5. Sweet Potato “Nachos” with Cheddar and Black Beans
Nacho average nacho. Get it? Recipe here.
6. Sweet Potato Hash with Creamy Avocado Sauce
The best part of making this for breakfast is that you can (and should) eat the leftovers for lunch. And maybe again for dinner. Recipe here.
7. Sweet Potato Pizza with Kale and Caramelized Onions
Pizza is a lifestyle. It was only a matter of time before sweet potatoes got in on it. Recipe here.
8. Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
Perfect for Thanksgiving. Or Friendsgiving. Or just, you know, regular dinner. Recipe here.
9. Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar Ice Cream
Even the busiest vegetables just want to chill out sometimes. Recipe here.
10. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Because TBH the most delicious thing you can do to anything is slice it thin then bake it with cream and an embarrassing amount of cheese. Recipe here.
11. Easy 15-Minute Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Truly the fastest “roasted” sweet potato you can make (it’s actually microwaved and then broiled, but no matter). Recipe here.
12. Rosemary Sweet Potato Stackers
Cooking the stacks in a muffin tin ensures maximum crispiness. Recipe here.
13. Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips
Eat your heart out, regular taters—these chips are tangy, salty and sweet. Recipe here.
14. Heavenly Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
The only downside of sweet potatoes is that they don’t have natural nooks and crannies for delicious toppings to get stuck in. The solution to this is to just make said crannies yourself. Recipe here.
15. Two-Ingredient Sweet Potato Tater Tots
The cutest, simplest, sweetest tots in the land. Recipe here.
16. Leftover Sweet Potato Casserole and Brie Grilled Cheese
This looks so good it’s stupid. Like, this almost looks too good. Recipe here.
17. Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow Meringue
Pumpkin pie has some serious competition. Recipe here.
18. Spicy Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos
It isn’t the prettiest thing to look at, but what burrito is? Recipe here.
19. Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries with Vanilla Icing Dip
No matter how old I get, eating vegetables for dessert will always feel like gaming the system. Recipe here.
20. Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Brown Butter
If you love sweet potatoes and you love pasta, let me introduce you to sweet potato gnocchi, your new favorite food. Also there’s brown butter in there. Recipe here.
21. Roasted Sweet Potato Risotto
Two carbs are better than one. Recipe here.
22. Sweet Potato Layer Cake with Molasses Buttercream
Fall is all about layers, right? Recipe here.
23. Sweet Potato Pie Oats
This time of year, breakfast should be warm and very satisfying. Recipe here.
24. Sweet Potato and Sage Butter Casserole
Sweet potato casserole doesn’t have to be all about marshmallows. Recipe here.
25. Sweet Potato Soup with Za’atar Oil
Make this to impress even the foodie-est of friends. Recipe here.
26. Sweet Potato Latkes with Brown Sugar Syrup
Thanksgivukkah has come and gone, but here’s hoping that sweet potato latkes stick around forever. Recipe here
28. Panko-Crusted Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Double the crunch. Recipe here.
29. Deliciously Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies
These have all kinds of good stuff like sweet potatoes and avocados and applesauce. Luckily, they also have all kinds of even better stuff, like cocoa and dates and walnuts. Recipe here.
30. Tandoori Butter Sweet Potato Fries With Creamy Baked Harissa Feta
Kind of like cheese fries. Only way, way better. Recipe here.
31. Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Kale Quesadillas
Someone took a perfectly delicious cheese-stuffed tortilla and added vegetables. And I’m actually happy about it. Recipe here.
32. Baked Feta Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
When you’re stumped on what to make for dinner, know that you really can’t go wrong baking a sweet potato and throwing cheese and greens inside. Recipe here.
33. Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Wake up the right way. Recipe here.